My Sister-in-law’s Job 2017

loading...
loading...

My Sister-in-laws Job 2017

My Sister-in-laws Job 2017

My Sister-in-laws Job 2017: Firstly, A newly-born brother from America. I meet my best friend Seo-yeon, who is the best girl in RoomSaron W. On the other hand, as I opened my eyes to alcohol, this is the home of my brother-in-law. And there he finds that Seo Yeon, who had been playing with her last night, was the wife of Junji ... My brother-in-law gives Seo-yeon a sense of justice in the end, but the desire for her body grows a bit on the edge of her mind.  Seo-yeon, who has failed to satisfy his desire from his husband, tempts him to slip away, and his brother also can not control his own desires.

미국에서 갓 귀국한 형수. 자신의 절친과 룸살롱 W에서 제일 잘 나가는 아가씨 서연을 만난다. 술에 만취해서 눈을 떠보니, 이곳은 친형 같은 준기의 집. 그리고 그곳에서 형수는 어젯밤 자신과 찐하게 놀았던 서연이 준기의 아내라는 것을 알게 되는데… 형수는 준기에 대한 의리로 서연에게 거리를 두지만 마음 한구석에 그녀의 육체에 대한 욕망이 조금씩 커져간다. 남편에게서 욕구를 충족시키 못하던 서연은 그를 은근슬쩍 유혹하고 형수 또한 자신의 욕망을 주체하지 못하는데…

Secondly, It is an erotic film that depicts the dangerous relationship between a man and a co-worker’s wife.

Profile:
Also Known As: 형수의 직업 2017, hyeong-su-eui jik-eob 2017, Career 2017
Genre: Drama, 18+, Erotic, Adult, Mature, Melodrama •Romance
Country: South Korea
Language: Korean
Runtime: 89 min
Release in South Korea: August 31, 2017
Quality: HD
Color: Color
Directed by No Hyun-jin (노현진)
Screenplay
Writer:
Cast: Park Joo-bin (박주빈), Min Do-yoon (민도윤), Jae Sik (재식), Ji Soo-I (지수)

Thus, My Sister-in-laws Job 2017​​ is the best movies we should watch at free time with friends or lover or family...
Categories:
Similar Videos

0 comments: